Skip to main content
International Student Services

International Student Transferring to BYU–Hawaii

If you are studying in the United States already and would like to transfer to BYU–Hawaii, you need to apply through BESMART and after being accepted, you need to fill out the transfer form. This form will allow your current school to transfer your SEVIS record to BYU Hawaii.