Transfer into BYU Hawaii

If you are studying in the United States already and would like to transfer to BYU Hawaii, you need to apply through BESMART and after being accepted, you need to fill print and fill out this transfer form and fax it to 808) 675-3525 or email it to form will allow your current school to transfer your SEVIS record to BYU Hawaii.